Internal Payment Accounts
Internal Payment Accounts (IPA)
Your Internal Payment Account (IPA) is an effective tool for making outgoing and incoming international payments and currency conversions. It is particularly suitable for clients who receive payments in foreign currency from their business partners and also use those currencies to pay their liabilities.
Your IPA can be used for the following:
- sending international payments
- receiving international payments
- making currency conversions
Primary benefits of using the IPA:
- you can open up to 18 IPAs for the most widely used currencies
- we manage and administer the account for you entirely free of charge
- simplicity and reliability – you carry out payments in compliance with all payment systems regulations, just as you would do with a bank account. Significant savings for bilateral international payments – low or no fees for incoming and outgoing payments
- speed – payments can be carried out in minutes
- your IPA can be managed using the On-line Broker (OLB) application. You can easily enter payments via the Internet from anywhere and at the same time you have a view of the transactions and balances on your IPA
- the maximum security of all transactions is a given!
About the service
Detailed information about the service
How to make payments using your IPA:
- You can easily enter a payment order via the OLB internet platform, by phone or by form
- Add the standard banking information to your payment order.
- Sending payments to business partners you have already paid at least once from your IPA is much simpler – all it takes is one click of the mouse.
- After entering your payment, the funds are transferred from your IPA to the recipient bank account.
- When making payments from your IPA, the recipient will see the payment as received from AKCENTA CZ, however it will also contain your full identification information, so that your payee may correctly identify and accept your payment.
A preview of the payment received to the account of your business partner (appearance may differ depending on the bank):
How to receive payments via your IPA:
We route your incoming payments effectively to make them as inexpensive as possible for your partner and as fast as possible for you. For this reason, it is critical that you proceed as follows:
- First complete a simple form to set up mutual banking. Send the completed form to us via email.
- You will need to complete the form for each business partner only once; your next incoming payment from the partner will be automatically credited.
- Make your business partners to send their payments to the AKCENTA CZ account.
- AKCENTA CZ will deposit the received payment to your IPA and will notify you via email and SMS with complete information about the payment received.
- You will see exactly who sent the payment in your IPA. The funds received will be available immediately for your use.
- You can check your balance at any time using the OLB internet application, where you can also enter all your payment orders.
If you have any questions, call our Infoline at +420 498 777 770, and we will be happy to inform you of your balance.
General conditions and IPA operations:
- We will set up your IPA automatically when you sign a Framework Agreement, which establishes the conditions and regulations under which the account is administered.
- Your IPA is administered by AKCENTA CZ a.s. and operations on any IPA are made only at the request of the client.
- IPA operations are recorded and the client receives regular electronic statements about the IPA.
- You can immediately determine your balance by signing in to the OLB internet application or by calling our Infoline at +420 498 777 770 and supplying your IPA password, which is assigned to you at the time of signing the Framework Agreement.
- Fees for individual transactions are listed in the "pricelist".
The IPA serves only for the operations stated above and does not serve as a replacement for a current account with a bank or savings cooperative.
*AKCENTA CZ has accounts in the following countries and banks. Converting money within these banks is free of charge and can be accomplished within minutes.
AKCENTA CZ bank accounts:
Czech Republic: Česká spořitelna, FIO Banka, Komerční banka, MONETA Money Bank, Raiffeisenbank
Slovakia: OTP bank
Poland: Alior Bank SA, PEKAO SA, PKO BP, Santander Bank Polska SA, ING Bank Śląski SA, Bank Millennium SA, BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA, mBank SA
Hungary: OTP Bank, CIB Bank, MKB Bank
Romania: Banca Comercială Română S.A., Banca Transilvania S.A.
the largest payment institution
in Central Europe
years of experience