Foreign exchange trades, exchange rates
Attractive exchange rates, individual solutions, speed and reliability when making forex trades (foreign exchange trades). Our goal is to offer our clients optimal solutions to meet the specific needs of their business.
We offer complex solutions for forex trades:
- We don´t have universal pricelist; we offer an individual exchange rate bid at the moment of exchange, according to the current situation on the forex market. We offer more attractive rates than the pricelists of banks and effectively compete with offers of currency dealers as well.
- We buy or sell any amount of currency depending on the needs of the client. The individual conditions of the trade are influenced by the amount of the trade.
- We offer all standard currencies (CZK, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, PLN, CAD, DKK, NOK, SEK, AUD, JPY, HUF, RON, CNY, TRY, BGN).
- We implement currency exchange transactions immediately.
- We exchange currency free of charge.
How foreign exchange rates are created
Buy/Sell - a rate for which we will buy/sell a currency to you/from you.The exchange rates are just informative
; for the most up-to-date rates call +420 498 777 800
You can find current exchange rates in our OnLine Broker
at any time.
Detailed information about the service
In addition to enabling you to conduct forex trades, we currently offer payment systems services
, which can offer additional savings when converting funds to/from a foreign currency.
We offer our clients the opportunity to hedge against foreign exchange risk using forwards
More information on the process of arranging payment transactions and forex trades can be found in the How to trade
We are authorized to carry out payment transactions with currency exchange based on our payment institution license. We provide forward contracts on the basis of our license for securities trading (Decision of the Czech National Bank for authorization to engage in the activities of a securities trader within the scope of primary investment services – according to §4 paragraph 3 item a). The issuance of these licenses were preceded by inspections and proof of competency for such activities, for which the CNB establishes strict criteria for license holders and regularly verifies compliance.
the largest payment institution
in Central Europe
years of experience